SkinBoss SkinSpa Client Policies
We are so grateful to have you as a client at the SkinBoss SkinSpa. We would like to make you aware of a few of our appointment guidelines.
- In an effort to protect our estheticians time, if you do not show up to your appointment you will be charged for 100% of the service cost.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy:
- We understand that life circumstances happen that are often out of your control, with that said we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you need to cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled time you will be subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the service charge. To help you with this we send out appointment reminders 48 hours in advance, if you need to reschedule or cancel please use the online portal or call the spa.
Appointment Time allotted:
- Appointments scheduled for specific services are planned and prepared for, for that/those specific services only. Last minute add-ons are not guaranteed to be available, and we are happy to schedule additional requests. The allotted time for each service remains the same, despite arrival time, and clients who arrive late will either be asked to reschedule or receive a shortened service. Service prices are not amended for shortened times, or last minute rescheduling.
No Children at Appointments:
- We love your children but they are not allowed at appointments and they are not allowed to stay in the lobby during your appointment. This is for their safety and protection. Children are not allowed to accompany appointments, and if this does occur, you will be asked to reschedule, and appointment cancellation fees still apply. We have morning, afternoon, evening and weekend appointments available to accommodate the varying schedule needs.
Card on File:
- We require that every client have a card on file to hold their appointment. We will use this card for no-shows and cancellations and to process payments at time of service.
No refund policy on product purchases:
- As a small business, the products we sell are of high quality, and in the high end market, and not therefore sold on a trial basis. We do have skin consultation services, to find the correct product for your skin. Once a product is purchased, the order is final, and refunds are not available.
Right to refuse service:
- We at SkinBoss LLC, reserve the right to refuse service to any client or new customer, as deemed necessary.
- Any photography or recording in the facility, during treatment or otherwise, must be approved by the owner or management beforehand.
- Free delivery. No deliveries outside of the United States.
- Shipping is free within the United States. Orders are typically shipped out within 5-7 business days.
We appreciate your support in keeping these guidelines and look forward to seeing you in the spa soon!